Please respond to the following this week:
1. How would your NAB business work in term of operations (production, inventory control, distribution, customer service, research and development, etc.)?
2. What technology would you use in your company’s operations?
How to address the discussion question:
Describe the day-to-day functions of your company. How will you run your business? Consider the following areas:
2. Production process: how will you produce the product
3. Inventory control- how much inventory you will have
4. Distribution- how will you distribute the product
5. Customer service- how will you handle customers and returns
6. Research and Development- how will you improve the product and how will you continue to search for new combinations/ flavors
Check the NAB portfolio to see what equipment you already have. You must include this in your response. Check out Chapter 11- operations for information, worksheets, and a sample plan for ideas.
1. What technology do you use at your company (hardware, software, telecommunications)?
2. What do you use technology for and how? (database management, inventory system, phones, cloud)
2. Think about technology in the production process, or operations overall
3. Think about technology in other areas of business (administration, R&D)
Check the NAB portfolio to see what technology you already have. You must include this in your response and then you can add to it.
Check Chapter 12-technology plan for information and page 222 for an illustration of all the areas you can use technology.
DIRECTIONS: To get started, click on the +Pin option on the upper right-hand corner and write your response. Click on “How Points Work” to see how you can earn your points. Once you reach 100% you will earn your full 20 points in Blackboard. Please note that points can be deducted or revoked if the post is not high quality.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more