Choose a victim who has been highlighted in the news, your choice must be approved by your instructor. Conduct research on the case and what happened to the victim. In 1000 words, do the following:
1. Summarize the case.
2. Describe specific victimology theories that fit the scenario of the person chosen.
3. Describe what protections and/or legal resources were available for the victim.
4. Discuss the conditions that may have existed, or environmental factors, that led to the person chosen becoming a victim.
5. Describe what resources the victim is using or has used. If he or she did not use a specific resource for victims, what would you recommend for the victim?
Use four scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite
1. Review chapter 1 in Introduction to Criminology: Why Do They Do It?
2. Watch “Tricked” [Video file] from Films on Demand (2013).
3. Read “Socio-Economic Impact of Violent Crime” from Bureau of Justice Statistics. (2014).
4. Explore the Office for Victims of Crime website from the Office of Justice Programs.
5. Read “Part II: Victimology” by Redondo, Garrido, & Pérez, (Eds.) In Publications of the European Association of Psychology and Law: Advances in Psychology and Law: International Contributions. (2011).
6. Read “A Behavior Analytic Perspective on Victimology,” by Dillenburger, from International Journal of Behavioral Consultation & Therapy (2007).
6. “Anita: Speaking Truth to Power” reveals the
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more