Choose four of the following questions and write a 150-350 word response to each question (points deducted for not meeting word count requirements). Include the question at the top of your response. Put all responses into one document – in other words don’t submit the assignment multiple times, once for each response. Remember – you MUST put information in your own words (this includes information from your text book and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a score of 1 on the assignment.
SELECT FOUR below
1. Name at least 3 ways in which Caravaggio’s The Crucifixion of Saint Peter illustrates the Catholic Reformation emphasis on the immediacy of religious experience?
2. How does the stylistic term “mannerism” apply to El Greco’s The Agony in the Garden? Parmigianino’s Madonna of the Long Neck? Provide at least 3 specific examples. What effect do you think the painters wanted to achieve?
3. Name at least 3 ways as to how Bernini’s sculpture The Ecstasy of St. Theresa is theatrical?
4. When, where, and why did opera emerge as a form of artistic expression?
5. Name at least three ways as to how “Protestant devotionalism” of the North Netherlands reveals itself in the paintings of Rembrandt? Provide at least two specific examples of Rembrandts painting that demonstrate your analysis.
6. Name three characteristics of Baroque style painting. Give specific examples of EACH characteristic that you name.
7. Name three new musical forms developed during the Baroque period. Describe each form that you name. (Hint: forms are like opera, concerto, etc. – NOT just the use of instrumental music, etc.)
8. Tell us something about Johann Sebastian Bach, Handel, and Vivaldi.
9. What is absolutism? Name at least 3 features about the Palace of Versailles that show Louis XIV’s absolutism?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more