Please make sure that your paper conforms to APA style requirements.
1) In the introductory paragraph, state why the dependent variable has been chosen for analysis. Then make a general statement about the model:
“The dependent variable _______ is determined by variables ________, ________, ________, and ________.”
2) In the second paragraph, identify the primary independent variable and defend why it is important.
“The most important variable in this analysis is ________ because _________.” In this paragraph, cite and discuss the two research sources that support the thesis, i.e., the model.
3) Write the general form of the regression model (less intercept and coefficients), with the variables named appropriately so reader can identify each variable at a glance:
Dep_Var = Ind_Var_1 + Ind_Var_2 + Ind_Var_3
For instance, a typical model would be written:
Price_of_Home = Square_Footage + Number_Bedrooms + Lot_Size
Price_of_Home: brief definition of dependent variable
Square_Footage: brief definition of first independent variable
Number_Bedrooms: brief definition of second independent variable
Lot_Size: brief definition of third independent variable
[Note: student of course replaces these variable names with his/her own variable names.]
4) Define and defend all variables, including the dependent variable, in a single paragraph for each variable. Also, state the expectations for each independent variable. These paragraphs should be in numerical order, i.e., dependent variable, X1, then X2, etc.
In each paragraph, the following should be addressed:
5) In one paragraph, describe the data and identify the data sources.
6) Write the regression (prediction) equation:
Dep_Var = Intercept + c1 * Ind_Var_1 + c2 * Ind_Var_2 + c3* Ind_Var_3
7) Identify and interpret the adjusted R2 (one paragraph):
8) Identify and interpret the F test (one paragraph):
9) Identify and interpret the t tests for each of the coefficients (one separate paragraph for each variable, in numerical order):
10) Analyze multicollinearity of the independent variables (one paragraph):
11) Other (not required):
12) Use the proper format to list the works cited under two headings:
Research: two sources
Data: a separate citation for each of the variables used in the paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more