For this assignment, research an engineering ethics case study of your choice and demonstrate an ability to analyze the the issue from an ethical perspective. Summarize the most important facts about the case, and explain why particular decisions or actions were immoral.
*At least two academic sources.
· Explain the details of the issues/cases you are discussing.
◦ What decisions were made in this case? Why did the participants do what they did?
◦ Were the relevant decisions/actions moral? Why or why not?
◦ What happened leading up to the failure? What were the focal and auxiliary consequences?
◦ What building and professional codes were in place at the time? Were they followed?
◦ Be specific about the people, places, companies, decisions, events, etc. involved in each case.
· Use relevant concepts from class to support your point of view on the issue.
◦ How do each of the moral theories and principles weigh in? Don’t “force it,” but use moral theory when appropriate to support your view.
◦ From an ethical perspective, what is the ultimate conclusion you have arrived at through your research of the issue?
◦ How did individuals related to the case fail to be professional and/or moral?
Read full instructions attached below.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more