For this assignment, choose a female philosopher to study below, investigate her biography on the internet, and find a quote, saying, maxim, proverb, motto or precept that you find appealing in one of her works listed beside her name (All of the works listed have freely available English translations that can be found on the Internet, or you can find a saying on a quote warehouse site, as long as the quote is properly attributed to the work listed).
Take this quote, saying, maxim, proverb, motto or precept and place it on an image that you believe captures or amplifies the meaning of the quote. On the image, reference the philosopher and the work you found the quote. (See the example I attached as file).
Then, in a separate document (.docx), briefly explain your Philosophy Image, and why you chose the philosopher, quote and image.
· Diotima of Mantinea (speech in Plato’s Symposium)
· Hildegard of Bingen (Scivias, “Know the ways of the Lord”, Ordo Virtutum, “Order of the Virtues”)
· Heloise of Argenteuil (The Letters of Abelard and Heloise)
· Elisabeth of Bohemia (Correspondence with Rene Descartes)
· Marguerite Porete (The Mirror of Simple Souls)
· Anne Conway (The Principles of the most Ancient and Modern Philosophy) [you can reference this as The Principles to save space on your image]
· Margaret Cavendish (Observations upon Experimental Philosophy) [can reference as Observations]
· Hannah Arendt (The Human Condition)
· Mary Astell (Some Reflections upon Marriage)
· Edith Stein (Finite and Eternal Being)
· Mary Wollstonecraft (A Vindication of the Rights of Woman)
· Elizabeth Anscombe, aka G.E.M. Anscombe (Modern Moral Philosophy)
· Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more