APA with in-text citations & references.
MUST CONTAIN PICTURES AND AUDIO AND ADDRESS EACH ITEM WITHOUT TOO MUCH WORDINESS.
1.Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
2.This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment
It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
3. Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
4. The Assignment (6-minute PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
5. Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 5 or 6 slides with video that presents a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
Your presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length and should include a video with you as presenter.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
6. An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
7. Description of the change being proposed
8. Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace.
9. Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
10.Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
11.Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
12. A plan for communicating the change you propose
13. A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more