· The term paper will provide students an opportunity to evaluate and apply their understanding of electronic health record technology and implementation.
· Students must follow the format outlined in the template. Papers that DO NOT follow the template format will be rejected and the student will receive a zero (0) grade. I recommend that you use the provided template, replace the template content with your content, retaining the section headers, formatting, spacing, font sizes, etc.
· Students will be graded on how well they followed instructions, template formatting, content, grammar, creativity, insightfulness, and excellence. The template is attached to this syllabus following the course schedule.
· Students who do not follow the template outline will suffer the loss of points.
Write a three (3) page paper on the application and challenges involved with implementing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for a private family medicine practice. The term paper must address the following areas.
·1. What are the most important functionalities of the EHR that needs to be implemented at the practice?
·2. Is it possible for any existing Practice Management Systems to be integrated with the EHR?
3. Identify any two critical challenges in implementing the EHR.
4. Identify any four critical advantages the EHR would provide to the practice.
5. How would you manage the project planning and implementation of this EHR?
6. Explain the technology security considerations and how HIPAA governs their implementation.
7. Make a recommendation on the type of EHR system this practice should adopt and support your decision using data.
–The following good practices can help in securing a higher grade for this assignment:
· Using references/citations appropriate to the content of the answer
o Citations and references are in the IEEE scientific style.
· Providing examples that will support your answers or claims
in your own words. If you are using any sentences or phrases used in the resource quote them using quotations (“…“) with an appropriate in text citation (example: ). Please make sure that you list all the resources that you have used in the reference list.
· Paper is to be 3 full pages in total length (can be longer), to include a references section
· At least 5 references with at least 3 from scientific articles.
· References are listed in the order they appear in your text, e.g, the 1st reference will be denoted as  and the second as , etc. You do not sequence your references section based on the author’s name but rather the sequence the source appears in the paper.
· Proper citation is necessary. Using ideas from others without proper citation is plagiarism.
· You must use the provided template and adhere to all formatting detailed within the template.
*****ATTACHED IS THE REQUIRED TEMPLATE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE & AN EXAMPLE OF THE PAPER******
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more