For Module 3, you will complete a 5 – 8-pages paper addressing the following topic:
Temperature Inversion — In the winter months in a small town located in a valley, a temperature inversion has occurred. An inversion is a change the normal atmosphere where a layer of cool air at the surface is overlain by a layer of warmer air, therefore limiting the ability for air at the bottom to escape. An inversion can lead to pollution and contaminates being trapped close to the ground, with possible adverse effects on health.
To Prepare: Review the Learning Resources and the above scenario. Think about your role as current or future environmental health/ public health professional and how you might address the scenario. Also, think about the responsibilities and services you may be called upon to carry out for the community.
You must: Include an APA style title page / include APA style headings for each section of your paper / cite the sources within your text in APA style / and include an APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
Instructions for students
For this assignment, you will prepare a paper on the environmental health functions and public health responsibilities related to an air quality control and protection scenario provided by your professor.
Review the Learning Resources provided in this module, your textbook, the CDC website, and any other quality public health or academic resources, and think about how the core functions of environmental health are related air quality control and protection. Visit the Walden writing center and review your Essential Guide to APA style for writing assistance.
Your paper must include the following:
· A title page, in APA format.
· Section headers, in APA format, for each section below:
· Describe the air quality incident and highlight the unique attributes of this situation and why it is a public health concern. Explain the situational background and why a public health response would be warranted.
· Describe the potential human health effects of this incident, taking into account the unique environmental health factors that influence exposure. What challenges/barriers can you expect to face given this information?
· Analyze the core public health roles and responsibilities in responding to the event and how local, state and federal public health agencies may work together in controlling the air quality incident. Also, what other resources and/or partnerships may be needed to respond to this incident?
· Describe the specific public health and community protection procedures that you feel will best protect the community and why? Make sure to discuss at minimum, incident investigation, exposure assessment, hazard containment, and public information dissemination.
· Provide a summary/conclusion adequately closing the paper and finalizing your thoughts.
· Cite the sources within your text and be sure to follow APA format.
· An APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more