For these questions you need to be Understand the entire article of MIS and Calgary case in order to answer the question correctly. You also need to understand how a company can derive competitive advantage by their use of IT.
For questions 1-5 it is NOT a requirement for you to cite any of our readings or articles. For questions 6 and 7 you MUST cite Wixom, Yen, and Relich, 2013), each question expect 3-5 sentences.
1) Why did Calgary Drop-In and Rehab Centre need a new database? What did Facey hope to achieve from the new database (in terms of its impact on business)? (5 points)
2) Described one technical issue Calgary Drop-In and Rehab Centre faced? (5 points)
3) Describe one People related issue Calgary Drop-In and Rehab Centre may face as they look for a solution with their IS systems? (5 points)
4) Describe one organization process and/or task related issue Calgary Drop-In and Rehab Centre may face as they look for a solution with their IS systems? (5 points)
5) Describe one advantage Raiser’s Edge NXT has over the basic Raiser’s Edge software? (5 points)
6) What advice would you give Facey for the new drop in clinic database Based on the “Recommendations to Drive Speed to Insight” pp 119 in Maximizing Value from Business Analytics June 2013 (12:2)| MIS Quarterly Executive Barbara H. Wixom Bruce Yen Michael Relich (5 points)
7) What advice would you give Facey for the new drop in clinic database Based on the “Recommendations to Drive Pervasive Use” pp 119-120 in Maximizing Value from Business Analytics June 2013 (12:2)| MIS Quarterly Executive Barbara H. Wixom Bruce Yen Michael Relich (5 points)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more