On January 1, 2011, Shannon Company completed the following transactions (assume a 8 percent annual interest rate):
(Use Table 1, Table 2):
1. Bought a delivery truck and agreed to pay $54,000 at the end of three years.
2. Rented an office building and was given the option of paying $17,000 at the end of each of the next three years or paying $35,000 immediately.
3. Established a savings account by depositing a single amount that will increase to $50,000 at the end of seven years.
4. Decided to deposit a single sum in the bank that will provide 10 equal annual year-end payments of $23,000 to a retired employee (payments starting December 31, 2011).
Required, please answer:
1. What is the cost of the truck that should be recorded at the time of purchase? (Round “PV Factors” to 4 decimal places and final answer to the nearest whole dollar amount. Omit the “$” sign in your response.)
Cost of the truck $
2. Which option for the office building should the company select? (Round “PV Factors” to 4 decimal places.)
a) Pay in three installments
b) Pay in single installment
3. What single amount must be deposited in this account on January 1, 2011? (Round “PV Factors” to 4 decimal places and final answer to the nearest whole dollar amount. Omit the “$” sign in your response.)
Amount to be deposited $
4. What single sum must be deposited in the bank on January 1, 2011? (Round “PV Factors” to 4 decimal places and final answer to the nearest whole dollar amount. Omit the “$” sign in your response.)
Amount to be deposited $
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more