Research Report Assignment: 2500 words report A 10-page (+-10%) report on what you have learned about your hedgehog theoretical topic.
This assignment will represent your interest in the organizational theory topic and your point of view about it within the context of research, information, cases, and related theories from the organizational management literature.
· You will develop a clear and concise thesis and description of the theory topic, using scholarly research in APA format.
· You will review and analyze the work of scholars on the topic and will reference at least one relevant case study (from the literature and/or from your own experience).
· You will evaluate the contributions of other management theorists, synthesize their work, and propose your own approach, view, or solution(s) to the issue, integrating the theory as much as possible within the other theoretical organizational concepts.
· In the final 2 paragraphs you will evaluate your own process of learning (meta-analysis) relative to the entire process from the moment you chose this hedgehog topic to the point where you are turning in the final version of your research report.
Section 1 – Introduction – Thesis Statement of the Theory and its Importance to Organizations and to You (based on the introduction to your annotated bibliography assignment)
· State the issue or question clearly and concisely. The organizational management issue or question must be stated with clarity so that any adult reader could understand it.
· Explain in a compelling and persuasive manner why the organizational management issue or question is important to managers (and back up these claims with facts, data, and/or logic). The importance of the problem, issue, or question must be stated persuasively, using authoritative sources and/or logic to back up assertions that are made.
· Explain in a compelling and persuasive manner why the organizational management issue or question is important to you as a manager or potential manager.
Section 2 – Body – Discovery and Analysis of Work by Published Organizational Theorists
· Investigate the organizational management issue or question by consulting at least 5 authoritative and relevant sources of information. The sources of information about the issue or question must be directly relevant to the topic (as described in the introduction) and must be authoritative (from peer reviewed sources). Non scholarly literature may be used but only above and beyond the minimum number of scholarly sources. (The basis for this portion is your annotated bibliography.)
· Present a well-rounded representative sample of authoritative perspectives on the organizational management issue or question. Differing theorists AND points of view should be represented. Putting the issue or question into a contextual relationship with other organizational theory concepts is especially important.
· Look at the issue through the lens of a particular instance such as an organizational case study. Apply the theory to a particular organizational issue or setting
Section 3 – Conclusion – What Do You Think? What Would You Do as a Manager?
· Present your own perspective on the management issue or question and compare this perspective to the perspectives of authorities on the subject.
· Apply the ideas of others as well as your own ideas to the issue or question in a way that could directly benefit a relevant organization or industry. Consider the issues involved in applying a “solution” or “approach.”
· Include a short (2 paragraph) meta-analysis of the entire experience, starting with the interest survey at the beginning of the course, continuing through the issue identification, library research experience, case study, the essay, the mid-term assessment, and the research report. Synthesize this experience into a reflection on the process and the outcome.
Also attaching annotated bibliography which summarizes my thesis statement.
Attaching example paper
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more