1. Before writing and compiling your Introduction, you are welcome to watch this relatively short but quite informative video called “How to Write a Research Paper Introduction” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTC-5P1VFFU (this link can also be found in the “Videos” folder on our D2L). Watching it will probably increase your range of choices when you’re structuring and refining your Introduction section.
2. Please don’t forget to go through the criteria indicated in the rubric for this assignment (you received its copies at the end of our today’s lesson; besides, it can be found in the “Evaluation Rubrics and Feedback Keys/Codes” folder on our D2L). This will give you a better understanding of the aspects of your writing which will actually be evaluated in this assignment.
3. Even if it follows from the rubric that now you mostly need to work on that part of the Introduction which precedes the literature review, you still need to include in your Introduction section all its necessary components, namely:
A little bit later following this structure will definitely simplify your work on your upcoming research proposals as well.
4. As well as the previous and the future assignments for our class, your Introduction section should be formatted according to the rules of APA, including the appropriate title page, running head, list of references on a separate page at the end of the section, Times New Roman 12, double-spaced, 0.5”-indented at the beginning of each new paragraph, etc.
5. To improve the quality of your Introductions, you are encouraged to use the Introduction sections of the journal articles which we discussed in class and/or which you worked with for the previous assignments in our class. Your Introductions shouldn’t be much longer or shorter than 2.5-3.5 pages, but the Introduction sections from those journal articles can give you some additional insights about the optimal ways of structuring/organizing and formatting your Introduction as well as allow you to use a more diverse and appropriate language there, etc. Consulting the related handouts and exercises which we used for this in class earlier and in our today’s class may be helpful in this case too.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more