1. Write an Annotated Bibliography for your Capstone Topic with a collection of 12
articles following a set structure. The Annotated Bibliography is a critical examination of
the most relevant, recent and scholarly research on the topic area that is not just a
summary of the articles you have read on done in Topics 1 to 5.
2. Use the latest online search tools (CSU PRIMO, Google Scholar, Online databases) and
efficient bibliographic organisers – CSU supports the use of EndNote. (available on iPad).
EndNote is a bibliographic citation program, allowing references and footnotes to be
translated into a variety of standard formats.
Tips on A3 Annotated Bibliography =>
* You can have more than 12 articles in A3 bit only the first 12 will be evaluated.
* This may be a sample of a bigger collection in your continuing project work beyond25 September Due Date.
* Task 1 is 2000 words (10-12 pages) but can be much longer as some of you are doing more articles in a bigger literature review as you project.
* These are length guides only. Consider 2000 words (150-200 words per annotation) as minimum and (400 words per annotation) – 4800 as maximum.
* I rather not set such limits but when they are not there, then students ask for them. 12 articles is the number most wanted.
TASK 2 Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words) 5%
1. Select an 800-word sample of annotations from Task 1 and submit it for testing at either
a. Turnitin turnitin.com or Small SEO Tools Plagiarism Checker
b. http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ sites.
2. Save a copy of the originality report obtained from the chosen site.
3. Critically evaluate and interpret the originality report, from your context or point of view
4. as your personal Self-Evaluation Report on Originality (100-150 words).
5. Append this short evaluation report to the saved copy of originality report from the
6. chosen site as Task 2 completed.
7. 5. Finally submit the combined Tasks 1 and 2 via Turnitin as required.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more