Help write Essay on the following
In the twenty-first century, if women are ever going to obtain true equality in the workplace, wouldn’t it be more ethical to declassify “Sex” as a protected class and allow women to compete toe-to-toe with their male counterparts so that those that can “handle the heat can stay in the kitchen” and those that cannot would be forced to get out? Wouldn’t this make for a stronger more competitive workforce?
Please be sure to include in your analyses:
1. Moral Imagination
2. The Kew Garden Principles
3. At least two Ethical Theories (hint: John Rawls’ Justice theory would be a good choice for one theory)
4. Kohlberg’s Moral Development Model
5. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Model
6. The relevant Law (especially federal law regarding illegal workplace discrimination)
7. Moral Courage
8. A specifically identified, defined and cited CSR Model
9. Any other applicable course concepts from previous or current assigned reading or research. Should be in APA format must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your source and reference. I have attached a sample format to follow . Reiterating use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). Pearson as one of your references. Please cite even if it is a definition. helpful hint from the instructor are attach. Some hints do not apply to this paper. Must use Boatright, J. and Smith, J. D. (2017). Ethics and the Conduct of Business. (8 ed.). as reference for concepts 3,4, and 6. paper attached that need to be re-written. I have add IV week for Helpful hints from the professor.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more