HSC3002 – Environmental Health
NO Plagiarism, NO Copy / Paste, Please – Include References
Please READ the instructions and answer the questions throughout. You must be up to date with environmental issues and events.
*Please keep same layout—DO NOT DELETE THE QUESTIONS*
*IF IT HAS A QUESTION MARK IT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED*
*Please DO AS EACH BULLET SAYS*
If you would like to make your own layout you can, but please keep questions!
* Do Not Inquire If You Do Not Know What You’re Talking About! *
Week 1 – Question 1:
1. What are the laws that were in effect, or should have been in effect, at the time when the environmental issue occurred?
Recent Environmental Issues versus the Environmental Health Laws
The media are replete with examples of environmental issues exposing us to health risks. The growing concern of environmental issues is the reason why the environmental health laws, such as CAA and CWA, were introduced in the 1970s. There have been several amendments throughout these years.
Research on examples of the following topics:
· On the basis of your research and understanding of the topic, answer the following questions:
Week 2 – Question 2:
2. What do you think is the impact of these events on the communities where they occurred?
Environmental Epidemiology and Health Hazards
Environmental epidemiology is the primary scientific discipline that establishes exposure-disease relationships in environmental health. For example, epidemiologists determined that exposure to asbestos causes mesothelioma. This is one example of chemical agent leading to health hazards. Other environmental hazards, such as air and water pollution, have been linked to adverse health outcomes.
Research on the following topics:
· On the basis of your research and your readings and understanding of the above topics, answer the following questions:
· What do you think is the impact of these events on the communities where they occurred?
Week 3 – Question 3:
3. Explain the association between exposure to pesticides and health effects?
Health Effects of Exposures to Pesticides
Pesticides have a broad application, including their use in occupational and nonoccupational settings. Many pesticides have been linked to adverse health effects, and as a result, have been banned from use.
Research on episodes of exposure to pesticides that caused adverse health outcomes in humans. Choose one episode and respond to the following questions:
· What are the health effects that the pesticide exposure caused in humans?
· What are the steps that could have been taken to prevent the adverse health outcomes from occurring?
· What are the changes required in the existing law that could discourage the reoccurrence of such exposures?
· Apart from law enforcement, what are the other ways to prevent future occurrences of such episodes?
Week 4 – Question 4:
4. Discuss the association between environmental pollution and hazards to aquatic life?
Environmental Hazards Due to Polluted Air and Water
Many environmental hazards, such as air and water pollution, have been linked to adverse health outcomes not only in humans but also in aquatic life.
Research on episodes in which environmental pollution caused hazards to the aquatic environment. Choose one episode and answer the following questions:
Week 5 – Question 5:
5. What is the intended impact of food safety–related law on your local (Georgia) community?
Safety of Food from Carcinogens:
The Office of Food Additive Safety (OFAS) at the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) of FDA is charged with, among other responsibilities, regulating industry to ensure that food contact substances and food additives are safe.
Research on major regulations related to food safety. On the basis of your research, answer the following questions:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more