PS124-1: Identify basic concepts and principles of psychology.
GEL-7.1: Identify the ethical issues within the field of Psychology.
For this Assignment, you will watch all of the videos listed below, and then select one video to identify basic concepts and principles used in psychology. After reviewing the video, you will complete the Unit 3 template located in Course Documents which will provide you with a connection between the major psychology studies and concepts.
Watch the following:
Then, complete the template in Course Documents answering the following questions:
1. Identify the study (video) you selected.
· Little Albert
· ASCH Conformity Experiments
· Harlow’s Monkey Experiments
· Bandura’s Bobo Doll
· Robber’s Cave Experiment
2. Describe what this study demonstrated about human behavior and mental processes using the results of the study along with information you have learned in Units 1-3. All four chapters will be attached below
3. Explain what is meant by nature versus nurture influences and which ones you see demonstrated in the study.
4. In your own words, describe social observational learning. Is it demonstrated in the study you selected? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning using reference to the study.
5. Do you think this research was ethical or unethical? Explain your reasoning using APA ethical guidelines described in Chapter 1.
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be 2-4 pages, not including the Cover and Reference pages.
· Cover page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
· Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
· Reference Page: Sources in APA format
All documents are attached. Each Chapter for the first 3 units as well as the template for the assignment
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES: Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more