The final paper will consist of two parts. The first part will be an essay addressing the overall course. The second part will be a practical connection assignment. The paper should be more than 4 pages but no more than 5 pages long and cover thoroughly the required content.
– For the first part of the paper discuss how you would draft a project charter for a project you are familiar with in either your own career or in general. This section should discuss briefly what the project charter entails, the elements of a project charter and the process you would implement to complete the drafting of this charter. This section should be about 3 full page long. Use the text and two scholarly journal articles. Other sources may be used as needed.
– The second section should be the practical connection assignment where you will discuss the main elements and concepts of project management you learned throughout the term. At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
– Provide a reflection of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
– You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
– More than four but less than 5 pages double spaced with 2 pages dedicated to reflection.
– Use of proper APA formatting and citations. Supporting evidence from outside resources must be properly cited. Utilize text and other sources.
– Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
– Review the syllabus for other requirements for formatting.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more