DEADLINE TODAY!!! 20 HOURS
1) Select problem from the list provided below that you would like to research and investigate.
2) You are required to use no less than . The sources/references used must come from scholarly articles, newspapers, periodicals, etc. No internet websites can be used as sources for your research paper. However, you can use the internet for researching articles in databases, govt. resources, journals, newspapers, etc.
3) You are required to answer all of the questions found in the template below using APA format. Citing sources/references throughout the literature is required as well.
4) You must type the using a , single space, 12 as your font size, and times new roman as your font face.
5) Submit your analysis through the link found at the bottom of this page.
6) Failure to follow these instructions will result in an assessed penalty to your grade.
1) Political Corruption in Texas (be specific)
2) Electing Judges in Texas
3) Redistricting in Texas
4) Governor of Texas – No term limits
5) Council-Manager Government
6) Robin Hood Plan for Financing Schools in Texas
7) Felony Conviction and Voting
8) Strong-Mayor Government
9) Single-Member Districts Election System
10) At-Large Election System
1) State your problem as clearly and precisely as you can. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
2) What is your purpose, goal, and need for solving this problem? (Recognize problems as obstacles to reaching your goals, achieving your purpose, or satisfying your need.) Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
3) Study the problem to determine the “kind” of problem you are dealing with. What kind of problem are you trying to solve? What do you have to do to solve it? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
4) What from your problem do you have control over and what do you have no control over? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
5) What information do you need to solve the problem? Explain. How can you actively seek the information you need to solve the problem? Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
6) What theory or theories can you formulate concerning this problem? Carefully analyze and interpret your theories and draw reasonable inferences. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
7) Determine your options for action. What can you do in the short term? In the long term? Recognize your limitations in terms of money, time, and power. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
8) Evaluate your options, determining their advantages and disadvantages. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
9) Adopt a strategy. Follow through on it. This may involve direct action or a carefully thought-through wait-and-see approach. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
10) Evaluate and assess the implications of your action/strategy. Explain your analysis/answer in seven (7) or more sentences.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more