Final Project Requirements
Using the same data in the previous individual project and incorporating the feedback you received from your instructor on it, perform the steps below to complete the final project.
1. Create journal entries to record the transactions that occurred during the month of December. (Completed in Unit 3)
2. Prepare an unadjusted trial balance (Completed in Unit 3)
3. Create adjusting journal entries at the end of the year, December 31 based on the adjustment data.
4. Prepare an adjusted trial balance.
5. Prepare an income statement, statement of stockholders’ equity, and classified balance sheet.
6. Create closing journal entries to close all temporary accounts.
7. Prepare post-closing trial balance.
8. In addition, answer TWO of the questions below in 1-2 fully developed paragraphs. A fully developed paragraph should have a major point with 3 to 5 support sentences. One or two sentences is not acceptable or does not discuss the question. Be sure to show what you know!!!
1. Trap Adventures, Inc. is looking for an accountant. In your own words, explain to Trap’s hiring team the role of accountant and accounting within business. Provide examples of the expectations of the accountant.
2. Discuss the financial position of Trap Adventures, Inc. using the following ratios:
1. Current ratio
2. Return on equity: For each ratio, provide the calculation and an explanation of the meaning. Is this a positive or negative result for the Trap Adventures, Inc.?
3. Using Trap Adventures, Inc.’s income statement, evaluate the operations for the month of December. Complete a common-size income statement using sales as the base number. What is the largest percentage? What is the smallest percentage? What recommendations could be made to increase Trap’s net income?
4. Currently, Trap Adventures, Inc. does not own any loans or bank notes (long-term liabilities). What would happen if Trap decides to obtain a bank loan for $25,000 to fund daily operations? How would this transaction impact the financial statements – which accounts would be affected? What is the debt to equity ratio? What does the debt to equity ratio represent?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more