These instructions were in your Syllabus where all of the other ones were, I am not sure why some of you could not locate them but here they are again. I also went over these in class.
There are two (2) options to complete the Portfolio Project. Choose only one (1) option to complete the assignment. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission.
Option 1: Solution in Juvenile Justice System
Analyze a major problem facing today’s juvenile justice system and evaluate a way in which the juvenile justice system has or has not addressed the problem. Propose a solution to the issue that you have selected.
Some possible topics for this project include:
• disproportionate minority confinement
• gang issues
• growing influence of female gangs
• drug use
• juvenile curfews
• zero tolerance policy for/with school searches
• socio-economic factors affecting delinquency
• parental liability for juvenile offenses.
Option 2: Restorative Topics and Community Justice
Analyze the topics of restorative justice and community justice. Be sure to include how these new directions are changing the old trial and punishment model of court and correction processes in the juvenile justice system. Also, evaluate whether or not these approaches provide solutions to current issues in juvenile justice.
Your project must include:
• An introduction to summarize and define your topic, including a clear statement of the problem or issue of concern.
• Summaries of current, relevant research from at least six credible sources (which can be found in the Brevard College Library).
• Discussion of the implications of proposed solutions for the juvenile justice system.
• Your evaluation and conclusions regarding possible methods of managing or addressing the problem. You are encouraged to add your own opinions; however, those opinions should be carefully considered, logical, and supported by evidence or outside rationale.
• five to six pages in length, not including cover and reference pages
• Formatted according to APA Style Guidelines
• Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your responses that are not provided in, or linked from, the course.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more