Bank of America Annual Report and Quarterly Update
Tasks (3 – 5 pages)
1. Identify one (1) enterprise risk management disclosure and one (1) operational risk management disclosure from the Resource. Be specific as to page and section.
2. Describe the disclosure (a) and why you characterized as either enterprise or operational risk (b). You should refer to either (i) the text, or (ii) materials provided in class as points of reference.
3. Choose one (1) of the disclosures you reported on and give you assessment of its adequacy to the consumers of the report. Justify you assessment with at least one (1) specific argument.
Any business news feed, including but not limited to WSJ, Bloomberg, CNBC.
1. Select a story of interest to your colleagues in operational risk management.
2. Write a script for a “podcast” based on the story. This podcast would last 3-5 minutes, and should include:
a. The specific reference (publication, title, date, author).
b. Summary of the main point.
c. Why it is of interest to operational risk managers.
d. You own viewpoint: agree/disagree/neutral and why.
3. The best papers will be selected for presentation in class.
A History of the United States in Five Crashes (Nations)
Resources provided in class.
Tasks (5 – 7 Pages)
1. Imagine you are the CRO of an organization (bank, insurer, supply chain).
2. Identify two (2) crises from the Nations’ book. Briefly describe them.
3. Based on the two (2) selected, (a) how would your organization be impacted? (b) What could you have done to mitigate the impact? You should refer back to materials employed in class to support your mitigation strategy.
4. If you were Nations updating the book for a sixth crisis, what would it be: COVID, climate change, Cyber, other catastrophe(s)? Explain, and what two (2) lessons would you take away.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more