1. Identify, locate, and synthesize reputable literature sources that describe an implemented change within a real-world organization. This is an organization that currently exists in the literature (For example: Kodak). It should not be your own organization.
2. Use this synthesized literature to create a study of the organizational change including the elements:
Organizational background Mission
Identified problem/issue driving the need/opportunity for change
The change process
Then analyze the study and identify and discuss the following:
1. What were the factors driving the change?
2. What was the change that was needed and how effective or ineffective was the change?
3. Obstacles present
4. Ways in which the approach could have been better managed
5. Based on your knowledge give examples as to how the change could be better handled? Include an alternative managed and/or emergent change approach including a rationale for your choice
Your paper should be written in APA style and format and appropriately cite sources. Paper should be between 6-8 pages (not including references or title page) and should be supported with a minimum of 6 articles.
Write a 6- to 8-page paper in a Word document (not including cover page or references pages). Your paper should be written in APA style and format and appropriately cite sources, paper should have a minimum of 6 peer reviewed sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more