· Workplace Emotions, Attitudes, and Stress
· Employee Motivation: Foundations and Practices
After studying this week , students should be able to:
· Describe the three key elements of motivation.
· Compare the early theories of motivation.
· Contrast the elements of self-determination theory and goal-setting theory.
· Demonstrate the differences among self-efficacy theory, reinforcement theory, equity theory, and expectancy theory.
· Identify the implications of employee job engagement for managers.
· Describe how the contemporary theories of motivation complement one another.
· Differentiate between emotions and moods.
· Identify the sources of emotions and moods.
· Show the impact emotional labor has on employees.
· Describe affective events theory.
· Describe emotional intelligence.
· Identify strategies for emotional regulation.
· Apply concepts about emotions and moods to specific OB issues.
Discussion: What are some early theories of motivation? How applicable are they today? What works for you and why?
At least two references
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more