Week 1 – Assignment
21st Century Corporate Social Responsibility
Prior to beginning your assignment, read Chapter 2 of the textbook and Corporate social responsibility in the 21st century: A view from the world’s most successful firms.
Using the Fortune 100 List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., choose an organization that has their corporate social responsibility (CSR) statement, vision, and mission statements available on their website.
· Quote the statement and describe what this means in your own words
· Research a recent article on the organization that is related to their current and/or future CSR activities.
· Describe how the new plans will affect the organization, both internally and externally.
· Develop an idea for a new CSR endeavor for the organization based on the organization’s mission and vision.
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text and the article by Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003).
· Must document all sources APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading Rubrics (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more