Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words. This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas –
– Composer’s Life
– Composer’s Music
Use only ONE on-line source for your work. It MUST be cited at the end of your essay.
DO NOT use the text for your information!
DO NOT plagiarize this essay!
A grading rubric will be used to grade this paper.
Choose one of the following composers –
Johann Sebastian Bach
George Frideric Handel
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven
– Create your essay as a document on your computer and save it in your documents.
– Double-space the text of your essay, and use a legible font like Times Roman. The font size should be 12 pt., NO LARGER! Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
– Set the margins of your essay to 1 inch on all sides. Indent the first line of a paragraph one half-inch (five spaces or press tab once) from the left margin.
– Use either italics or underlining throughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
– Be sure to create a Works Cited page for your essay.
Formatting the First Page of Your Composer Essay
– Do not make a title page for your composer essay.
– In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your composer essay, list your name, my name, the course (Music Appreciation 101), course number, and the date. Again, be sure to double-space the text.
– Double-space again and center the title. Don’t underline your title or put it in quotation marks; write the title in Title Case, not in all capital letters.
– Double-space between the title and the first line of the text.
+ You will upload your composer essay to the Canvas site as a DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF extension. DO NOT send them to my WCCS email account.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more