This is assignment is needed completed by 7:30pm Easteern Time 12/8/2014. Thanks
Microeconomics Discussion Questions Week 1
I. Please answer each of the following 8 questions in a minimum of 120 word count. Use in text citations and provide references.
1. Here is a question presented to you at the end of this Learning Activity.
” The technology is now developing so that road use can
be priced by computer. A computer in the surface of
the road picks up a signal from your car and automatically
charges you for the use of the road. How
would this affect bottlenecks and rush-hour
2. What are excise taxes and tariffs? How do they affect the market?
Colander, D. C. (2013). Microeconomics Chapter 5: Using Supply and Demand, Economics (9th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
3. What is the price elasticity of Demand? Express the definition in an equation form. Please give an example.
4. What is the price elasticity of Supply? Express the definition in an equation form. Please give an example.
Colander, D. C. (2013). Microeconomics Chapter 6: Describing Supply and Demand: Elasticities, Economics (9th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
5. This video has a close connection to our study in Chapter 1. After watching this video, please discuss the following:
6. What are the 3 central coordination problems that any economy must solve?
7. How do these problems affect your personal or your organizational decision-making process?
8. How would a business firm or company find an equilibrium in the market?
II. Answer the following questions
Write the definition for each of the following (150 word count minimum foe each definition):
Which of the following graphs best demonstrates the law of demand?
Which of the following graphs best demonstrates the law of supply?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more