Leadership Interview and Reflection Paper APA TURABIAN FORMAT; This assignment is a 2000 – 2250 word written paper.
1) SELECT A PASTOR to interview. The interview can be in-person, on the phone, or through internet video conferencing (e.g., Skype) and should be about 30 minutes in length. To prepare for your interview, you may review the contents of this website, or find similar resources that offer interview guidelines.
2) Prepare at least seven (7) interview questions: remember, the questions need to relate to the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and must help you determine the interviewee’s leadership style and evaluate how closely he or she reflects the model. The following questions are adapted (with additions) from Kouzes and Posner’s online resource, The Student Leadership Challenge. You may use the questions from this list or develop your own:
· What does leadership mean to you?
· What strengths do you believe you have as a leader? Weaknesses?
· What has been your greatest influence as a leader?
· Do you believe that leaders should make other people feel strong and confident? If so, what do you do to help others feel this way?
· Do you think it is important to delegate? If so, why?
· What are three or four actions you believe are essential to enable others to be successful?
· What advice do you have for building relationships and trust in a group or organization?
· How would you describe your leadership style (e.g., servant leadership)? If so, how do you demonstrate that leadership style in your organization or group?
· What are your core values and how are they reflected in what you do as a leader?
· How do you facilitate improvement, manage change, and deal with mistakes in your group or organization? How do you deal with your own mistakes?
· How do you manage conflict within your group or organization?
3) Conduct the interview and take notes on the responses you received during the interview. Also, note the date, time, and location of the interview.
4) The paper will consist of four (4) main sections: (1) a report, (2) a reflective essay, (3) references, and (4) appendix:
a. The report should be about 1500 words in length and comprised of the following: (i) introduction, (ii) summary of the results of your interview, (iii) a critique of the leader, including strengths and/or weaknesses in light of the Kouzes and Posner model, and (iv) your recommendations for improvement. Use additional resources (e.g., books, articles, etc.) to support your recommendations, as needed.
b. The reflection essay portion of the paper should be about 500 – 750 words: write an essay on what you learned from this leadership interview. This should not be a repeat of the report section, but an overview of what you learned and how you can use this information in your own leadership experiences. Be sure to tie in the themes from The Leadership Challenge model [For more information on the Leadership Challenge model, you can visit the website] and the other texts and resources from the course on character, culture, and service, including the results of the Christian Character Index and definition of leadership.
c. In an appendix, include the notes from the interview (questions and answers), date, time, and location.
d. A reference section or bibliography must be included.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more