Answer all Eight (8) questions.
· Submission Requirements
ü All sentences must be grammatically correct, and free from spelling errors.
ü Your answer for each question should not exceed 250 words.
ü Submit a Single Microsoft Word Document.
ü Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, Double-Space.
ü Cite all references used in APA format.
1. What is the purpose of defining a framework for IT security policies?
2. Why should an organization have a remote access policy even if it already has an acceptable use policy (AUP) for employees?
3. What security controls can be implemented on your e-mail system to help prevent rogue or malicious software disguised as URL links or e-mail attachments from attacking the workstation domain? What kind of policy definition should you use?
4. Why should an organization have annual security awareness training that includes an overview of the organization’s policies?
5. Consider the following real world situation:
A retired Japanese Coast Guard boat (Takachiho) was sold to a pro-North Korean organization without having assurances that navigational data was deleted. The decommissioned patrol boat could have had as many as 6,000 locations recorded over the 250 days of use. The boat was presumably sold to be turned into scrap. Weapons and radio equipment were removed, but no procedures were in place to ensure that navigational data was securely deleted. It is unknown if navigational data were recovered from vessels disposed of through past sales (Muncaster, 2013).
6. What is meant by Governance Framework? Why is ISO 27000 certification more attractive to companies than COSO or COBIT certification?
7. Locate and read NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4. What are the key benefits of this standard?
8. In your opinion, is the COBIT framework superior to the other standards and frameworks such as the ISO 27000 and NIST? Why or Why not?
Muncaster, P. (2013, April). Japan forgot data wipe on ship sold to Pyongyang. Retrieved September 18,
2014, from http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/29/japan_coast_guard_forgets_wipe_data_norks/
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more