1. Background: The amount of personal information available on the Internet is frightening. Anonymous users can discover your name, DOB, place of address (with photo), email address(es), dating profiles, phone number, likes, dislike, family relatives, social media accounts, and photos …the list goes on and on.
Requirements: Using https://osintframework.com/ , or other tools (ex. Google), research the information available on yourself. Try to find all of the information listed above (even if some of it might be inaccurate) and make sure to list the sites (URLs) you found it on. If you cannot find a specific information, explain what you tried to do in order to find it. Then, answer these four questions:
What are the advantages and disadvantages (or dangers) of these tools?
Were you aware that this information was online?
Does knowledge of this information on these sites make you vulnerable?
What steps could you take to make this information harder to obtain? (give example of actual, specific steps)
1-2 pages for this assignment. It has to have enough pages to prove your point and to cover all the requirements.
2. Using Social Blade and other online resources, compare and contrast two influential influencers. You choose two platforms.
· What are they selling?
· What is their mission/goal?
· What is the total count of their video views?
· How much money do they make from their Youtube videos?
· How many subscribers do each have?
· Do they partner with brands to advertise merch?
· How many subscribers do they average in a day?
· What are their monthly views?
· What are their monthly subscriptions?
· How often do they post?
· What age is their target audience?
· What gender is their target audience?
· What type of lifestyle does their target audience have?
Once you’ve completed the first part of the assignment, please answer these questions.
· Does knowing this information about influencers a company make a decision on which influencer to sponsor or have promote their products?
· What would impact a company’s decision to have an influencer promote its products?
· Do you think “Cancel Culture” plays into the rise and fall of influencers? Why or Why not?
REQUIREMENTS: You will produce a detailed report of several pages answering these questions and citing your sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more