For this assignment, you will develop a 2–4-page interview guide for a research study, focusing on issues of work–life balance for online learners in a business or technology program. The questions in the interview guide must: Be conceptually valid, Flow logically from the concepts and theories that you plan to explore in your research, Generate the type of data you are seeking.
Note: You can also use articles apart from the attached articles but make sure to use the attached articles,
For this assignment, review the articles attached about work–life balance and online learners. The research purpose you construct in the next step must be developed from concepts described in one or more of these articles.
1. Construct a research purpose statement based on selected references that is informed by an abbreviated theoretical framework and includes the research methodology and a construct of the central phenomenon, experience/event, or process that will be the focus of the study. To do this, develop a research purpose using an abbreviated theoretical framework. The research purpose must be developed from concepts described in one or more of the articles on work–life balance for online learners. Use the following research purpose template adapted from Creswell (2009) to develop your research purpose statement:(1 PAGE)
The purpose of this _________________ (exploratory/generic qualitative inquiry, phenomenological, case study, grounded theory, Delphi) research is to ________ (understand, describe, develop, discover) the ________ (central phenomenon, experience/event, process) for online learners in a business or technology doctoral program informed by the ________(theoretical framework). At this stage in the research, the ______ (central phenomenon, experience/event, process) being studied will be generally defined as ____________ (provide a credibly supported definition).
2. Construct a research question or questions, and sub-questions, as needed. The questions must clearly align with the research purpose statement, use constructs from the purpose statement, and be characteristic of the chosen methodology. Specifically, as you write the research questions, ensure. There is a clear link between the research purpose and research questions. The questions must explicitly speak to the phenomenon, experience/event, or process and the associated constructs under study. The constructs in the questions are identical to those discussed in the purpose and the selected theoretical framework. The primary research question re-casts the purpose in question form. Sub-questions, if needed, represent deeper or further inquiry into relevant sub-issues such as constructs of the overarching phenomenon, experience/event, or processes under study. The research questions are characteristic of the research methodology and align with the methodological approach (exploratory/generic qualitative inquiry, phenomenological, case study, grounded theory, Delphi) identified in the research purpose.(1 PAGE)
3. Develop 8–10 open-ended interview questions that will be responsive to the research question and are appropriate for the collection of data from your population. Order the questions to promote logical interview flow, ease of interaction, and rapport-building between the interviewer and interviewees. Be sure the questions flow logically from the research purpose and research question, are suitably worded for your population (online learners), and will successfully capture the data you seek in response to your research question.(1 PAGE)
4. Construct a chart to show how each proposed question relates to the research purpose, research question, and key concepts or theories.Be sure to use wording that is clear and suitable for your population (sample of participants), yet is consistent with good scholarly writing and free of grammatical or other mechanical errors.(1 PAGE)
Must include 7-8 references related to focusing on issues of work–life balance for online learners in a business or technology program
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication must be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level scholarship.
· Length of paper: 4 double-spaced pages.
· APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Format: Document is submitted in .doc or .docx file format.
Use below articles to support your content in the paper
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more