You have been asked back for a final interview with the Cyber Crime lab (CCL). The hiring decision is between you and one other candidate. You are required to answer the following questions prior to the interview as a test of your knowledge so CCL can determine the most qualified applicant. Each member of the CCL hiring team has created a short question. Answer each of these questions specifically, knowing that your answers may determine who will be hired.
Write a 5-page paper in which you answer the following:
1. As a field representative for your company, you are accustomed to traveling and working from hotels on the road. You always stay in a hotel with free WiFi so that you can work and check your email, as well as Skype with your family. What are the risks of using a public WiFi network? Short of finding a more secure network, what could you do to use this wireless network in a more secure fashion?
2. Why would a network administrator want to filter certain ports when capturing data such as FTP traffic? How can capturing network traffic help a security analyst?
3. A project team for your company has been working in the field at the client’s gas refinery for the past 2 years. They are finishing the client’s project and will be returning to the corporate office next week. After reviewing your incident tickets, you find that several people at the corporate office have reported receiving infected files from the field team. You are responsible for creating a plan for receiving and re-introducing the field team’s computer back into the company computer network. Briefly describe your plan for ensuring that any infected machines do not impact the corporate network. What should you consider when creating your plan? What lessons learned could be incorporated in the future?
4. Research Sam Spade to discover more information about the tools it includes. Briefly describe the purpose and expected result for each tool found on the Basic and Tools menu of Sam Spade.
5. Explain the specific knowledge you gained from the labs in this class, and how it could benefit CCL.
6. Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more