This assignment contains four parts, as identified and described below. Please include four subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1,500-1,750-word paper, include the following:
Part 1: Intake 1.Read and review the Eliza intake document.
2.Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the biopsychosocial assessment.
Part 2: Biopsychosocial Assessment
1.Review the completed biopsychosocial assessment for Eliza.
2.Provide an assessment related to client symptomology along with a DSM and ICD diagnosis based on client assessment.
3.Provide the initial treatment goals and plan.
Part 3: Treatment Planning
1.Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
2.Identify one additional assessment outside of those provided by the APA that would measure what the future counselor is attempting to assess based on treatment goals/plan. 3.Describe how you would convey the assessment findings to the client and family.
4.Include how you would prioritize the needs and formulate agreed upon outcomes, measures, and strategies.
Part 4: Referral
1.Identify any possible referrals you might make and how you might address them with your client.
2.How would you know who to make referrals to and how would you follow up with the referral after you make it?
Be sure to include three to five scholarly resources in your paper. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
45) Match treatment activities and community resources with prioritized client needs, in a manner consistent with the client’s diagnosis and existing placement criteria.
52) Arrange referrals to other professionals, agencies, community programs, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
55) Evaluate the outcome of the referral.
56) Initiate collaboration with referral sources.
57) Obtain and interpret all relevant screening, assessment, and initial treatment planning information.
61) Coordinate all treatment activities with services provided to the client by other resources.
62) Summarize the client’s background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress for the purpose of assuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
78) Work with the client to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more