1. Relate how Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and the configuration of
access controls achieve CIA for departmental LANs, departmental folders, and
2. Is it a good practice to include the account or user name in the password? Why
or why not?
3. To enhance the strength of user passwords, what are some of the best
practices to implement for user password definitions to maximize
4. Can a user who is defined in Active Directory access a shared drive on a
computer if the server with the shared drive is not part of the domain?
5. When granting access to network systems for guests (i.e., auditors,
consultants, third-party individuals, etc.), what security controls do you
recommend implementing to maximize CIA of production systems and data?
6. In the Access Controls Criteria table, what sharing changes were made to the
MGRfiles folder on the TargetWindows01 server?
7. In the Access Controls Criteria table, what sharing changes were made on the
TargetWindows01 server to allow ShopFloor users to read/write files in the
8. In the Access Controls Criteria table, what sharing changes were made on the
TargetWindows01 server to allow HumanResources users to access files in
the C:LabDocumentsHRfiles folder?
9. Explain how CIA can be achieved down to the folder and data file access level
for departments and users using Active Directory and Windows Server 2012
R2 access control configurations. Configuring unique access controls for
different user types is an example of which kind of access controls
complete all the 9questions in the pdf provided
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more