anwser questions on different word documents
1. Imagine if you won the jackpot! What are your chances to do so? What numbers would you pick? Would you take the annual installments or a reduced lump sum if you won? minimum of 100 words
Do you have numbers in mind? If so, jot them down (unless you want to keep them to yourself! If they are birthdays or numbers you use, you do not have to post, just describe). Have those numbers won before?
2. Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
1. According to the Empirical rule, 68%, 95%, and 99.7% of the data values will lie within standard deviations of the mean, each.
2. How do you find the median of a set of data?
3. There are 7 colored pencils in a bag (3 aqua, 2 yellow, and 2 pink). What is the probability of picking out an aqua pencil and then a pink pencil if I do not replace the aqua pencil?
4. The sample correlation coefficient r’s direction can be determined using a scatter diagram. Describe what that looks like for each of these.
a. Having a positive linear correlation
b. Having a negative linear correlation
c. Having little or no correlation
d. Looking close to +1.00
5. If I go into a pizza house, and I have the choice of having one of 3 different types of dough, with one of 7 different toppings, and one of 4 different types of grated cheese shakers, how many times can I come back and get a different pizza combination?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more