Unit VII assessment
Well, it is that time – yes, time for that talk. For this activity, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation about human reproduction. You are to pretend that the presentation is what you will use to give your son or daughter “the talk” about human reproduction.
- Identify the major structures and functions of the endocrine, skeletal, muscular, reproductive, and nervous systems.
- Evaluate various risk factors for diseases within body systems.
- Describe differences between male and female body structure and function.
- Explain sexual reproduction and development in humans.
- Differentiate between diseased states and homeostasis.
- Distinguish between the functions of the various glands of the body.
Computer with internet access
Make sure you use correct terminology, and include the following in your presentation:
- Overall purpose of the reproductive systems
- Information about the male and female systems
- At least two visual aids illustrating the two systems
- Structure and function of the organs involved
- Practicing “safe sex” and preventing pregnancy and STDs
- Use bulleted information on slides (five lines or less)
- Include detail in the speaker’s notes
- Include a separate title slide and a separate reference slide
- Use appropriate font and backgrounds
- Include at least six slides (not counting your title slide or reference slide)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more