assessment consist of writing an individual Reflective Article how the New Normal is impacting the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
Each student will have to write a Minimum of 1500 to a Maximum 2000 Words (more or less 10%)..
• Each student is expected to write an individually a Reflective Essay Article on “How the New Normal (post Covid) is reshaping the Hospitality Industry”.
• Each student must choose one of the topics below and develop it accordingly from the guided instructions:
1. Hotels F&B activities (Bars, Room Service, Restaurants, Banqueting, …)
2. Noncommercial F&B activities (Schools, Hospitals, Prison, Company Cafeteria)
3. Budget hotel rooms activities (Front office & Housekeeping, …)
4. Upper scale and luxury hotel rooms activities (Front office & Housekeeping, concierge service, …)
5. Health, wellness and Spa activities
6. MICE activities
7. Cruise-line activities
8. Airline and rail catering activities
9. Casino, discotheque and club activities
10. Recreation activities (entertainment parc, cinema, museum, …) The article will have to take in consideration and also develop within their chosen topic article, how the New normal is impacting the management, human resources and marketing activities (you also need to think to the potential answer solutions)
• Each student should critically and carefully elaborate his/her reflective article dissertation on the selected topic. First, he/she will have to support his/her argumentations based on the research of relevant reading and video materials. Secondly, he/she will have to analyze the situation and identify the pros and con of the post-Covid impacts on the selected hospitality topic. Thirdly, he/she will have to come with his/her own understanding and conclusion of what will be the New Normal trends within the selected topic.
• Students are encouraged to use infographic and pictures to illustrate their ideas.
• Students are expected to list a minimum of 8 references (references should follow Harvard Referencing) that helped them to support their answers.
• All written assignment should follow good writing standards (Arial or Helvetica font 11 – spacing 1 to 1.5), be spell checked and logically structured to guide the reader.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more