Hist 104- Short Answer-Reflection/Review Assignment
Procedure: Students are to answer five (5) of the following questions. Each answer should be approximately 2-3 paragraphs. Students should utilize class notes and/or the textbook as a starting point, but may utilize other sources as needed. Each question is worth 10 points. Answers should be typed and double spaced (Times New Roman or Arial font, size 12). Each question is worth 10 points.
1. How would European settlers explain their superiority to Native Americans and justify both the conquest of native lands and terminating their freedom?
2. For English settlers, land was the basis of liberty. Explain the reasoning behind that concept and how it differed from the Indians’ concept of land.
3. Eric Foner states, “Prejudice by itself did not create American slavery.” Examine the economic forces, events, and laws that shaped the experiences of enslaved people.
4. Define and discuss the concepts of republicanism and liberalism and how these ideas contributed to the political development of the British Colonies.
5. Discuss the actions taken by the British after the Seven Years’ War. Why did the colonists view these actions as unjust and an attack on their liberty?
6. For the lower classes, colonial society had been based on inequality, deference, and obedience. How did the American Revolution challenge that social order?
7. How did the expansion of the public sphere after the American Revolution and a new discussion of rights offer opportunities to women?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more