Given are five observations for two variables, x and y.
1. Develop a scatter diagram for these data. Try to approximate the relationship between x and y by drawing a straight line through the data.
2. What does the scatter diagram developed in part (1) indicate about the relationship between the two variables?
3. Develop the estimated regression equation by computing the values of b0 and b1 using least square method.
4. Provide an interpretation of the slope of the estimated regression equation,
5. Use the estimated regression equation to predict the value of y when x = 10.
6. Compute the coefficient of determination r2. Comment on the goodness of fit.
7. What is the value of the sample correlation coefficient?
8. Compute the mean square error.
9. Compute the standard error of the estimate.
10. Compute the estimated standard deviation of b1.
11. Develop the null and alternative hypothesis to test the linear relationship between x and y.
12. Use the t test to test the hypotheses (part 11) Use a = .05. Make a conclusion.
13. Use the F test to test the hypotheses (part 11) at .05 level of significance. Make a conclusion
14. Present the results in the analysis of variance table format.
15. Solve this problem using Excel, data analysis, regression tools and compare the result
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more