Project 3 Workbook Questions
1. Based on your horizontal analysis of Choice Hotels’ and Marriott International’s total revenue, total expenses, and net income, which company would be a more attractive target for an acquisition by the equity firm and why?
2. Given the changes in total revenue, operating income, and net income from 2016 to 2017, did Choice Hotels or Marriott International experience more change? Which area (total revenue, operating income, or net income) changed most?
1. Based on your horizontal analysis of Choice Hotels’ and Marriott International’s total assets, total liabilities, and total equity, which company is most attractive for an acquisition by the equity firm and why?
2. What advice would you give to the client, Choice Hotels, to reduce its total liabilities?
1. Based on your horizontal analysis of Choice Hotels’ and Marriott International’s operating, investing, and financing activities, which company is most attractive for an acquisition by the equity firm and why?
2. What advice would you give to the client, Choice Hotels, to improve their investing and financing activities?
1. Quick ratios between 0.5 and 1 are considered satisfactory, as long as the collection of receivables is not expected to slow. Does the client, Choice Hotels, have enough current assets to meet the payment schedule of current liabilities with a margin of safety?
2. Which of the above ratios would you use to determine which company, Choice Hotels or Marriott International, is more attractive for an acquisition by the equity firm and why?
1. The return on assets ratio tells us the profit generated by each dollar in assets. You will want to compare this ratio to Choice Hotels’ historical performance and to Marriott International to understand if it is an acceptable ratio. Is the return on assets ratio acceptable? Why or why not?
2. Which of the above ratios would you use to determine which company, Choice Hotels or Marriott International, is more attractive for an acquisition? Why?
3. Based on the financial statement analysis, earnings per share analysis, budgeting ratios, and the above profitability ratios, which company would you invest in and why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more