For this project, please use Excel to do your calculations and analysis and then type a report in MS Word. Your report should clearly and thoroughly answer the eight questions below. The report should be typed double-spaced using a Times New Roman Font, size 12. Please limit your report to no more than 10 pages. Submit your report and Excel file on Blackboard, as well as provide me a hard copy of your report in class. All of this needs to be completed by the listed due date on the syllabus.You must use scenario manager function from EXCEL for this Project.
1) Use the base case assumptions (pg. 4) as well as the information presented in the case to build a four-year discounted cash flow model for Advanced Seal given a 50% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. What are your NPV and IRR results? Please use the “Basic Template” from the excel file provided for the project.
2) Calculate (1) again using a 55% cannibalization for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results.
3) Calculate (1) again using a 60% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results.
4) Use the model developed in (1) to test the implications of Christina Whitman’s “Proposal to Drive Revenue” (pg. 5). Please use a 50% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results. Now, repeat this step but use
5) Use the model developed in (1) to test the implications of Margaret Tan’s “Proposal to Minimize Cannibalization” (i.e. raising the price to $23 dollar and minimize the cannibalization rate to 45% – pg.6) Show your NPV and IRR results.
6) Summarize your results for part (1) to (5) using the “summary of scenarios “template provided in the excel file. Also, please recommend what P&G should do (between Proposal to Drive Revenue & Proposal to Minimize Cannibalization )
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more