DUE IN 14 HOURS
Field Experience C: Understanding Specialized Assessments – The Role of the Specialist
Interview a school specialist (occupational therapist, physical therapist, or speech pathologist) about diagnostic assessments and his or her role in the process of evaluating individuals with exceptionalities. Your interview should address the following prompts: (I have not been able to interview anyone so you can pretend there was an interview.)
1. The criteria and distinguishing factors of nonbiased formal and informal specialized diagnostic assessments;
2. Examples of and how nonbiased formal specialized diagnostic assessments are administered to individuals with exceptionalities, including any legal and ethical requirements;
3. How the school specialist interprets information from a nonbiased formal specialized diagnostic assessment;
4. How the school specialist interprets information from a nonbiased informal specialized diagnostic assessment;
5. How the assessment information is used in making eligibility, program and placement decisions for individuals with exceptionalities;
6. How the students need met if the assessment information does not result in a finding of a disability; and
7. Strategies in communicating specialized assessment results to various stakeholders.
In 300 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
(I WILL ATTACHE A PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT LIKE THIS ONE)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more