Exam 2 CIS 301 Fall 2017
1. Type your name in Cell A1
2. Type your email address in cell A2.
3. In cell C11, Create a nested if statement to look up the Sales Rep for each region that is found in cells L1:M5. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
4. In cell D11, Create a vlookup statement that will generate the same results that were found using the nested if statement in the previous question. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
5. In cell H11, create a formula to give the total cost of the order. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database to generate the total cost for each order listed.
6. In Cell I11, create a formula resulting in the total sale of the order using the total cost generated in the question before and a sales tax of 8.25%.
7. In cell M11, create a dcount to determine the number of orders that were placed for pencils. Use the criteria range starting in cell O1.
8. In cell M12, create a daverage formula to determine the average total sale of Binders. Use the criteria range starting in cell Q1.
9. In cell M13, create a dmax formula to determine the greatest total sale of desks. Use the criteria range starting in cell S1.
10. In cell M14, create a dsum formula to determine the total units sold of Pen Sets. Use the criteria range starting in U1.
11. In cell M15, create a dsum formula to determine the total sales for PENS for the east Region. Use the criteria range starting in cell W1.
12. With the upper northwest corner starting in cell L20, create a 1 variable data table that will give the TOTAL COST and TOTAL SALE of the binders found in cell H11 and I11. The unit cost has been varied from $1.99 to $3.09 by every $0.10.
13. With the upper northwest corner starting in cell Q20, create a 2 variable data table that will give the TOTAL SALE of the BINDERS found in Cell I11. The unit cost has been varied from $1.99 to $3.09 by every $0.10 and the units have been varied from 20 to 40 in multiples of 10.
14. Save the file as YourNameExam2 and submit it in blackboard for grading.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more