1. Evidence for the theory of evolution includes all but __________ (Points : 5)
the fossil record.
biochemical similarities among all living things.
2. Chelonia mydas is the scientific name for the green turtle. Chelonia is the __________ (Points : 5)
3. Characteristics of prokaryotes include all of the following EXCEPT FOR: (Points : 5)
a single, circular chromosome
most commonly reproduce by asexual fission
having membrane enclosed organelles
small in size and can only be seen with a microscope
4. Protists ____________. (Points : 5)
are prokaryotic cells.
have a nucleus.
are most closely related to animals.
live in dry environments.
5. Viruses are __________ (Points : 5)
large in size.
6. Angiosperms produce all of the following EXCEPT __________ (Points : 5)
7. An organism is multicellular, has cell walls made of chitin, and absorbs its food. In which Kingdom does it belong? (Points : 5)
8. Dissolved sugar is carried throughout the plant in which tissue? (Points : 5)
9. Characteristics of animals include all of the following EXCEPT FOR: (Points : 5)
capable of photosynthesis
have the ability to reproduce sexually
10. Which of the following statements is TRUE? (Points : 5)
Mammals are invertebrates.
Invertebrates have a backbone.
There are more species of invertebrates than vertebrates.
Arthropods are the least abundant species.
11. Where is bile produced? (Points : 5)
the gall bladder
the small intestine
12. The sites of gas exchange in the lungs are the ____. (Points : 5)
13. The functional units inside of kidneys are the ____. (Points : 5)
14. ___ tissue allows a body to detect and respond to internal and external changes. (Points : 5)
15. Which blood vessels return the blood to the heart from the lungs? (Points : 5)
16. The relationship between a flowering plant and mycorrhizal fungi is an example of ___. (Points : 5)
17. Currently, the human population is nearing ___. (Points : 5)
18. Which of the following organisms would be found at the lowest trophic level of a food chain? (Points : 5)
19. Which of the following is not considered a density-dependent factor? (Points : 5)
An infestation of parasites on a deer population
Competition for nesting sites for bald eagles
Predation of cheetahs on a population of gazelles
A hard freeze on a plant population
20. A keystone species ___ (Points : 5)
nfluences the survival of several other species within a community.
never goes extinct.
has little impact on the ecosystem.
has the largest population in an ecosystem.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more