I would like to have the attached completed
it is a continuous of 9 weeks work to be ahead
Part 1: (Due 1/12/15)
Before making a case for an evidence-based project, it is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation.
1) Complete the “Organizational Culture and Readiness for System-Wide Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Survey,” located in the textbook appendix.
2) Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, as well as how to integrate clinical inquiry.
3) Make sure to include the rationale for the survey categories scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details and/or examples. Also explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization, providing strategies that strengthen the organizations weaker areas.
4) Submit a rough draft of the survey results with your narrative analysis. However, a final draft of the survey results should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Refer to “NUR 699 Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment Holistic Assessment.”
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, revise “Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment” for your final paper submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
Part 2: (Due 1/12/15)
Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) on your proposed problem description for your EBP project. The paper should address the following:
1) Describe the background of the problem. Tell the story of the issue and why it deserves attention.
2) Identify the stakeholders/change agents. Who, or what organizations, are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal. List the interested parties, patients, students, agencies, Joint Commission, etc.
3) Use the feedback from the Module 2 main forum post and refine your PICOT question. Make sure that the question fits with your graduate degree specialization.
4) State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. The objective should address what is to be gained. This is a restatement of the question, providing focus. Measurements need to be taken before and after the evidence-based practice is introduced to identify the expected changes.
5) Provide supportive rationale that the problem or issue is an important one for nursing to resolve using relevant professional literature sources.
6) Develop an initial reference list to assure that there is adequate literature to support your evidence-based practice project. Follow the “Steps to an Efficient Search to Answer a Clinical Question” box in chapter 3 of the textbook. Use “NUR 699 Search Method Example” to assist you.
7) The majority of references should be research articles. However, national sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS), or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and others may be used when you are gathering statistics to provide the rationale for the problem.
8) Once you get into the literature, you may find there is very little research to support your topic and you will have to start all over again. Remember, in order for this to be an evidence-based project, you MUST have enough evidence to introduce this as a practice change. If you find that you do not have enough supporting evidence to change a practice, then further research would need to be conducted.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
Refer to “NUR 699 Problem Description Holistic Assessment.”
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine “Section B: Problem Description” for your final submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more