Assignment 4: Entering Assets into the Learning Management System (LMS)
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Once your curriculum and assets have been approved by your professor, upload them into CourseSites.com at https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/index.html or Schoology.com at https://www.schoology.com/home.php to demonstrate how your material is delivered through an LMS.
Note: These are both free sites. Please check with your professor if you have access to a different LMS that you would prefer to use it instead.
In the LMS, complete the following:
I want you guys to pick one of your choice. You don’t have to upload the curriculum. I will do that. But it you want to upload it feel free to do it. My email is [email protected]
1. Create a course using your curriculum. Note: The course can be short and simple depending on the topic and curriculum of your course. The goal is to test whether the assets work functionally in the LMS.
2. Upload your learning assets into the course.
3. Invite your instructor to participate in the course as an instructor.
4. Invite two to three (2-3) classmates to participate into the course as student.
5. Perform two to three (2-3) tasks (e.g., respond to a discussion question, view a video, etc.) in the course that you are invited to participate.
Write a four to fix (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the method and process that you used for uploading and maintaining your assets into the LMS (e.g., determining where to place the assets, in what order, etc.). Next, explain how you will document the need for revisions to the course as well as the process you would recommend to keep your course design agile.
2. Examine your experience as an end user in the course in which you were invited to participate. Evaluate whether or not the navigation and display of the learning assets supported your ability to synthesize, analyze, and evaluate the course material. Include at least one (1) example of such experience to support your response.
3. Determine the main constraints of the course in which you were invited to participate. Suggest at least one (1) change that you would make to the menu options and the display in order to improve the user experience. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Compare and contrast your experience as the person creating the assets in the LMS and your experience as a student in the LMS. Next, discuss on at least one (1) change that you would make in order to improve the learning assets and the display for your own course.
5. Provide at least two (2) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe reasons for modifying the menu options and display of a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Recognize various roles of users in a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Utilize an LMS to perform tasks and communicate to users.
· Design learning assets based on end user or organizational needs.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more