IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. In bivariate regression, the amount of change in Y for one-unit change in X is:
2. Table 1 provides a summary of the regression analysis for the variable predicting happiness.
What can the researcher say about the variable sense of humor?
3. In a bivariate regression, the variable from which a prediction is made is called the predictor variable, whereas the variable to be predicted or (the outcome) is called the:
4. In bivariate regression, the difference between the obtained value and the predicted value of Y, is:
5. What assumption is not required for a bivariate regression to be a valid description of the relationship between X and Y?
6. A Multiple Linear Regression analysis generates an equation to describe the statistical relationship between one or more predictor variables and the response variable. The t-statistic and its corresponding p-value for each term tests the null hypothesis that the coefficient is equal to zero.
7. A researcher wants to evaluate the null hypothesis that the amount of time college students’ spend online does not significantly predict their GPA. What is the best analysis to test this null hypothesis?
8. r2 = .547 be interpreted as 54.7% of the variance in the outcome or criterion is explained by the predictor.
9. A Multiple Linear Regression was conducted to evaluate if (sleep, diet, exercise, age, gender) can predict the criterion variable (GPA). The results of the regression model were F(5, 94) = 5.18, p < .05. The predictor variables had the corresponding p-values:
10. In bivariate regression, the value of Y when X equals 0 is:
11. In the equation, Y’ = b0 + b1X, b0 represents the:
12. Given Y’ = b0 + b1X.
If b0 = 0 and b1 = 5 and X = 1, Y will equal:
13. In a correlation analysis, we examine scatterplots and “imagine” a line running through the datapoints that characterizes the general linear pattern of the data. We add a number, the Pearson correlation, which summarized how tightly clustered the points would be around that imaginary line. The process of placing a line onto the scatterplots is called ________.
14. In the equation Y’ = b0 + b1 X1 , Y’ is level of bordem and X is listening to statistics tutorials. If b1 = 0, what can be said about the relationship between bordem and listening to statistics tutorials?
15. In a survey that included assessment of husband and wife heights, Hodges, Krech & Crutchfield (1975) reported the following results. Let’s treat wife height as the predictor (X) variable, and husband height as the outcome (Y) variable.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more