To begin, work through the reference list that was created in the “Problem Description” assignment. Appraise each resource using the “Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklists,” attached. The specific checklist you use will be determined by the type of evidence within the resource.
Develop a research table to organize and summarize the research studies. Using a summary table allows you to be more concise in your narrative description. Only research studies used to support your intervention are summarized in this table. Refer to the “Evaluation Table Template,” also attached. Use the “Evaluation Table Template” as an adaptable template.
Write a narrative of 750‐1,000 words (not including the title page and references) that presents the research support for the projects problem and proposed solution. Make sure to do the following:
1. Include a description of the search method (e.g., databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit your criteria).
2. Summarize all of the research studies used as evidence. The essential components of each study need to be described so that readers can evaluate its scientific merit, including study strengths and limitations.
3. Incorporate a description of the validity of the internal and external research.
It is essential to make sure that the research support for the proposed solution is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer‐reviewed professional journal articles.
Although you will not be submitting the checklist information or the evaluation table you design in this section with the narrative, the checklist information and evaluation table should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
An abstract is not required.
1. A detailed summary of the individual research support for the problem and proposed solution of the project is provided and emphasizes the essential components.
2. The search method is described and identifies the databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit the criteria.
3. The research strengths and limitations are thoughtfully analyzed while evaluating the research strengths and limitations and drawing warranted conclusions.
4. The research support is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer-reviewed professional journals. Clarity and specificity of comprehension are demonstrated, including the synthesizing of all relevant information. Coverage extends beyond what is needed to support subject matter.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more