Again, review the DFDs you developed for the Petrie’s Electronics case (or those given to you by your instructor). Use these DFDs to identify the attributes of each of the six entities listed in this case plus any additional entities identified in your answer to Question 1. Write an unambiguous definition for each attribute. Then, redraw PE Figure 7-1 by placing the six (and additional) entities in this case on the diagram along with their associated attributes.
1. PROMOTION_ID- PROMOTION CODE PROVIDED BY COMPANY
2. PROMOTION_AMOUNT- PROMOTION AMOUNT FOR THE CODE
1. AMT_POINTS- THE AMOUNT OF POINTS THE CLIENT HAS
2. COUPON_ID DISCOUNT CODE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY
1.ONLINE_NAME- LOG IN OR USER NAME
2.CUSTOMER_NUMBER- REWARDS CARD NUMBER FOR IN STORE SHOPPERS
1.SERVICE_ID- SERVICE IDENTIFIER FOR SERVICE RENDERED
2.STORE_JOB- -STORE PROVIDING SERVICES
1. TRANSACTION ID- ID FOR TRANSACTION TYPE
2. TRANSACTION_TYPE_ TYPE OF TRANSACTION BEING PRERFORMED
1.PRODUCT_ID- PRODUCT NAME
2. PRODUCT_QUANTITY-AMOUNT OF PRODUCTS NEEDED
3.Using your answer to Question 2, designate which attribute or attributes form the identifier for each entity type. Explain why you chose each identifier.
4. Using your answer to Question 3, draw the relationships between entity types needed by the system. Remember, a relationship is needed only if the system wants data about associated entity instances. Give a meaningful name to each relationship. Specify cardinalities for each relationship and explain how you decided on each minimum and maximum cardinality at each end of each relationship. State any assumptions you made if the Petrie’s Electronics cases you have read so far and the answers to questions in these cases do not provide the evidence to justify the cardinalities you choose. Redraw your final E-R diagram in Microsoft Visio.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more