Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 50 words.
1. Some companies use existing market research data from other companies rather than conduct their own research. Identify an organization you are familiar with, such as your current employer. What other company (not a competitor) might want to sell to the same customers? For example, an upscale furniture company would have data on customers that a new Porsche dealer would be interested in.
2. Identify a company that targets you for marketing. Describe the market research they would perform to more accurately sell products and services to you. What would be the best methods for the company to find this information?
3. Some companies use existing market research data from other companies rather than conduct their own research. Identify an organization you are familiar with, such as your current employer. What other company (not a competitor) might want to sell to the same customers? For example, an upscale furniture company would have data on customers that a new Porsche dealer would be interested in.
4. Describe the major differences among industrial firms, resellers, and government units in the United States.
5. List and discuss the key characteristics of organizational buying that make it different from consumer buying.
6. Which of the following variables would linear trend extrapolation be more accurate for? (a) Annual population of the United States or (b) annual sales of cars produced in the United States by Ford. Why?
7. What variables might be used to segment these consumer markets? (a) lawn mowers, (b) frozen dinners, (c) dry breakfast cereals, and (d) soft drinks.
8. What variables might be used to segment these industrial markets? (a) industrial sweepers, (b) photocopiers, (c) computerized production control systems, and (d) car rental agencies.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more